Gym-Masters 08-09 Indiviuals

Here are the individual pics for the new members to the Gym-Masters for 08-09 team. Sorry it took so long, I accidently missed a couple people at the beginning of the year, so I figured I would wait till I had theirs done to post them. OOPS!!!
On another note, this will be my last ever blog as the Gym-Masters photographer. It's sad i know, but many good times were had as we've traveled over the country. From "The band" on the tour out west, to the bulls games, to Acrofest, and hecticness at homeshow, lots of good times were had. Thanks for all the good times with all the debauchery n such. I wish I could come n' party it up with ya guys Thursday, but I will be well on my way down to Orlando to film for my wakeboard movie over the weekend (on a side note, watch out for that movie, "Who?" to drop Spring '09. It will blow yo mind!!)
Anyways, I'll miss ya guys n thanks again.
-Ian


































Comments

Popular Posts