July 4 on the Savage River

July 4 is always a good day in my life. Not only is America getting down, but I'm turning another another year older. This birthday took me to Deep Creek, MD to shoot some river action on the Savage River with my buddy Sam Voigt. This was a first time for me as I've never shot this sport before, and now I'm hooked!!!


Droppin' the fall


Apparently this guys name is Tom


A nice little hole that made for some action


Intense paddling to go upstream


Savage River, MD


Droppin' into a little rapid section


Eric Martin, Tom is friends with him!!!


I loved the water with the rider in the back...who is wearing a Shred Ready lid!


Rafters getting POWNED!!!


Trying not to go under


Name tag


Sam hanging with a buddy


And then the bridge drops began...


DROP!


IMPACT!


Round 2


So awesome


Shred Ready


Sam Voigt

Comments

Popular Posts