Unleashed Wake Issue #53

Once again, Unleashed Wake Mag has come out with another rad issue for your viewing pleasure, for free!!! I feel honored to have another shot in this issue of my good buddy, Taylor Renfroe on Lake Tuscaloosa, AL.
I was Tuscaloosa for a few days late last summer doing some filming for a web edit. One morning, Taylor asked if we could shoot a few photos and try to get a solid method pic. I was all over that idea in a heartbeat. Of course the weather didn't work with us, but we still went at 'er. We played around with a few different spots, angles, and the shot in this issue, was by far both mine and Taylors favorite.  
Flip through the awesome magazine, read the content, check the rad pics, and keep an eye out in the "Gallery" section for my shot!
Thanks.

Comments

Popular Posts