Big Stoke Shred Pics

It's a fact, looking back at old shred photos and videos gets you HYPED for the upcoming ski season. With snow in the forecast in Summit County and it dumping at my parents house in Canada, I start to reminisce of some of my most memorable moments and captures from last winter season. Here's a few of my favourite vertical shred snaps!

I hope you're getting hyped for the upcoming winter season. Don't forget to start conditioning with those wall-sits and jumping jacks in snowblades.

www.ianzinnerphotography.com

Zach Ryan sending it under The Beavers chair

Jordan boosting a rock drop in The Beavers at A-Basin

My badass fiance on the up in the backcountry

Skin track re-hydration station with Slaton

Gilson team shoot in Winter Park

Murdoch playing around with the Winter Park halfpipe

Zach Ryan bouncing around in Zuma Bowl.

Jordan sending another classic method at A-Basin

Zach findings some pow
 
Zach Ryan finding the goods at A-Basin

Comments

Popular Posts