2022 Drone Top Pics

Flying the drone is such a great way to see a different perspective that we aren't used to seeing everyday. Here are some of my favourites(Yes, I am Canadian) from 2022. I tried to keep it to my top 10, but dang that's hard!🤷 So here's my top 14. Enjoy!

www.ianzinnerphoto.com

Colorado Pond Hockey Tournament. Dillon, CO
 
Hut trip live outside of Camp Hale, Colorado. Can you spot the snowboarder?!

A snowy morning in Dillon, Colorado

   The end of a summer day in Summit County, Colorado

Starting the day in Clear Creek County, Colorado

The A-Basin Via Ferrata

The Cirque Series. A-Basin, Colorado. Push Peaks!

Sunrise over the 10 Mile Range. Summit County, Colorado

Sunrise over Dillon Reservoir.

Golden hour in Utah.

A moody sunset over the Gore Range.

A misty morning over the reservoir. Summit County, Colorado.

Winter is coming...

The freeze.
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts